Friday, April 30, 2010

Feliz Cumpleaños

This past week was my 25th birthday! So I am basically ancient since I am a quarter of a century old. I know that is not necessarily the truth but my vision of a "grown up" age while growing up has always been twenty five.  My mother was twenty five years old when she had me so that probably has something to do with the fact that I feel like this is a mature age. Well twenty five is here and I can barely manage to take care of myself much less another human being! So props to my mom for being awesome! :)

Although I have stated before that this birthday would be less festive than others, I believe it was perfect! I enjoyed being able to spend time with family and friends! It was very nice to share a birthday celebration with Michelle and I had a blast!

Thank you so much for everyone that came out to celebrate our big day and thank you Michelle for sharing your actual birth date with me!

On my actual birthday Adam came into town and we ate dinner at this restaurant called Meson! It was very yummy and definitely recommend it!

Before dinner with el jefe :)

At dinner.. a Guns Up is always appropriate 


On Saturday I sat through two lectures of Audit yucky! (I really do not think I can get through a blog post without complaining about the CPA exam.. that will be my new goal to stop complaining) But Saturday night was a lot of fun! We went to Aldaco's, Cielito Lindo and Cross Eyed Seagull! Overall a pretty successful evening with friends!

Birthday Girls!

I am sad that it was dark and the pictures do not show the pretty background! But Erin and Kevin y'all look awesome! :)

Cory, Taylor, Cody, and Kristin

Jason and Mish

Awkward funny pic with Tass and Josh

Our birthday shots! No worries Mish has a water shot! We do not want to hurt little Emeril!

:)

Birthday Success!

1 comment: