Thursday, April 15, 2010

Men are from Mars.. Women are from Venus

Itsy Bitsy CPA test taking update- Maybe my mom was on to something with her veladora! That test may have been a hopeless cause! ::Sigh:: all I can do now is move on to the next section and pray on the CPA grading gods that they give me my 75 that I need! I never ever want to look back to that information! Well unless its on the job and its totally different scenario.. Either way thats all on that.. New countdown begins Audit test in 34 days!

So I have a funny story to share... have y'all heard of Lady Antebellum? Well so have I. Although, I believe people heard about them WAY before me.. Where did they come from? Whats their deal and their story? All I know is that all of a sudden people were saying "OMG I need Lady Antebellum concert tickets for the rodeo!" SO I am guessing they sold out? Yes I am that behind in the world.. this past February I had no idea who Lady Antebellum was!

All I know is that I really like one of their songs!  And the only reason I found out it was them was because I finally heard on the radio that they sang it! Okay so I am getting off subject, like I normally do, but onto what I truly meant to blog about. Have y'all heard the song "Need You Now?" Just click on that link if you haven't and you can hear the song and see the lyrics!

So the other day.. I was talking to Adam and I commented about that song and how much I liked it. He then proceeds to tell me "Yeah its about a booty call."

WHAT?! It is not about a booty call! He then asked me well what is it about when you are calling at 1 am in the morning and you're drunk?!

Hmm every time I ever heard that song on the radio, I thought about a dramatic love between two people. Imagine Romeo and Juliet style or something! He then proceeded to tell me that I was obviously wrong!

So there ya go peeps. Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Although when I hear the song now, I always think its a booty call because Adam has tainted the song for me!

Moral of the story... Don't ever ask your boyfriend what they think about a song because they will ruin it :)

2 comments:

  1. yes, the song mentions that he/she is drunk and needs the person now...however, if you really listen to the lyrics it's because they're not really together and they're drunk and thinking of drunk dialing because they miss that person. very romantic and cute...not necessarily a booty call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well see thats what I got out of it! And then Adam ruined it! Thats boys for you!

    ReplyDelete