I cannot focus to save my life on my CPA studies today. My test is in 5 days.. I should be studying but instead I will blog and hopefully once I am done I will be able to FOCUS :) Or so I hope!
So I have a dilemma that I have been wanting to blog about. Yes.. sometimes I think of things I would like to let out into the blog world! :) (Nerd.. I know) I have this constant predicament between working out and eating. No worries.. I do both .. maybe a little more of the eating than the working out but I digress.. I guess I should start with stating that my goal for a year or so now has been to have a "damn" body. You know the body that you see someone walk by you and you say "damn she has a nice body," (in a non lesbian way... just in an envious way). Then if you're like me, I start making up excuses for my lack of a "damn" body by stating that she must have high metabolisms or have all the time in the world to go to the gym. Well I have neither of course but I have decided to invest more time at the gym and eat a bit more healthy so MAYBE one day I could have a "damn" body.
Well a year or so into it and I have not achieved my goal! Don't get me wrong. I am happy where I am at right now with my healthiness level and such but gosh those five-ish or so pounds to get me THERE will not come off! Now I know what fitness geniuses are saying.. I must get out of my comfort zone at the gym.. put down the queso and tortillas at Alamo Cafe.. put down the pizza.. OMG put down the cheese and you will get there! (I watch a lot of the Biggest Loser when I get a chance..)
So here is my predicament! I will let you know my vicious cycle that is never ending so you can understand my predicament! Alright, I will go to the gym and work my booty off. And sometimes I am working out hard and all of a sudden I think to myself.."I really do not feel like doing this today.. I just want to go home and be a bum" but as I am doing this I then think of all the non good stuff for me that I ate in the past week or so! So I continue working out hard.. and enjoy it obviously.. I just get lazy sometimes. I do however resolve to myself that I will eat healthier that week so I get results and then maybe I will be able to be lazy if I want to be. Okay now fast forward to the next or so eating time.. I think twice before eating unhealthy food.. but you know what I proceed to think next?!?! Yes you guessed it! I say I worked out hard today.. I deserve it.. ::sigh:: and so continues my vicious cycle.
Maybe I can discipline myself and get the "damn" body that I want this summer.. but considering I study all day and seem to reward myself with not good for me foods or drinks at times.. it may never arrive. But I shall continue trying! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment