Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wreck Em Tech!

Don Piquin

WHO is ready for college football season to get started?!?! I am and so is Piquin! This weekend my mom and her fiance, Marty, found this cute little muscle tee for Piquin! I love it! I love college football season and everything that comes with it! This will be my first year as a Texas Tech alum watching football games and we have a new coach! I still miss Leach but I am excited to see what Tuberville is going to bring to the table! 

I know its a bit early to start getting college football fever but I cannot wait for tailgating, College Gameday, whiskey, beer, hamburgers, hot dogs, queso, Tech Touchdowns, redneck golf, washers, Texas country etc etc. I hope I am able to go to at least one game this year!!! 

In the meantime, the NBA playoffs (Go Spurs Go!) and the World Cup (Go Mexico!) will have to keep me entertained until September 5 when Texas Tech has their first game (AND its televised since I don't think I will be able to go. YES!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment