Monday, April 19, 2010

Bon Voyage


This weekend was pretty eventful as I decided to take a break from my studies for most of the time! (Well minus the first lecture of Auditing on Saturday for class and some reading on Sunday afternoon) On Friday, I stayed home and watched a movie with my mom and brother... somehow we ended up watching New Moon.. Just as horrible as people had described! But Taylor Lautner (sp?) does have an amazing body.. Now that I am probably going to jail because I said a really young kid has a nice body I will move on.

Saturday morning it was raining A LOT! I really wanted to skip class..but I went! After class, I had lunch at Perico's with Taylor, Erin, and Jennifer. I fully recommend going there and getting the mole enchiladas they were delish! AND so was my margarita! During lunch, I was honored to be asked to be a bridesmaid in Taylor's wedding! I am looking forward to all the fun festivities for all the weddings that I am in! After lunch, I went shopping with Michelle all afternoon at La Cantera and the sun came out! (Thankfully!)

Me, Cody, and Michelle

Sunday for lunch I met up with Michelle, Jason, Cody and some of Cody's friends for his goodbye lunch! I am really saddened to say goodbye to Cody for the next year! Cody and I have been friends since freshman year of high school. Back in the day, we would talk on the phone for hours! He introduced me to Sublime and I helped him know what all the lyrics to "Caress me Down" meant haha! We were pretty close all throughout high school and we even were co workers at EZ's! We lost touch for awhile in college but a couple of years ago he found me on Facebook. He is an amazing individual and I am so glad we have gotten back in touch! He is the kind of friend that you don't talk to every day but once we meet up we can sit there for hours and chat about anything and everything.  

Best of lucky Cody!! I expect an email everyday with all your adventures abroad! I promise to email you back with a lot of complaining about CPA studying and whatever else comes up in the next year haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment