Sunday, April 11, 2010

Taylor and Cory's Surprise Engagement Celebration

This weekend I was suppose to go into hibernation mode and study A LOT! For the most part I was successful at that and got some good studying in BUT I had to take a break from my studies on Saturday evening for a fun surprise!

It all started with Erin and I talking earlier on Friday afternoon. We decided to grab lunch or dinner on Saturday and catch up on our lives. I figured a small break would not hurt! :) Well Erin later called me and had whole set of plans for us and she sounded very excited! It turns out that our friend Cory had called her to break the news that he was proposing to Taylor! Yay!!!!!!!!! And there was going to be a surprise engagement celebration at Stonework's that evening with friends and family! Well I believe that is a good excuse as any to break from my CPA studies and go celebrate with friends!

I had a wonderful time being a part of Taylor and Cory's big day!  They are both wonderful people and deserve the very best! 

Erin and I having mojitos and queso while we anxiously await Cory and Taylor's arrival!

Showing off the ring!

Another look!

And a closer look! 

Champagne toast!



No comments:

Post a Comment