Well last week was just crazy busy and before I knew it February passed me by and hello March! So happy March! Yay one month closer to moving to Houston :) Last week was a bit stressful during the week because I was preparing to sit for my test on Friday and also Piquin randomly started hobbling around and not using one of his legs! :( I was very worried all week and catered to his every need. My mom says he is more spoiled rotten now than ever before but how could you say no to this face?
So Piquin did a lot of sleeping but its okay because he was my studying buddy that kept me company during the cold days and all the studying stress! He is doing much better still not using one of his back legs that well but we believe he will recover just fine! Then Thursday evening I went to the P's house to dog sit Dixie, Lacy, and Scout for the weekend! Scouter was very excited to see her mama and Lacy and Dixie were excited to have someone to love and feed them while their parents were gone :) They were a great distraction the last night before my test so I could not stress as much and just enjoyed playing with the dogs and catching up on OC Housewives which was very interesting :) Scouter then proceeded to sneak out of the doggie door and came to sleep with me so I slept very comfortably with a 55 lb dog on top of me the night before my CPA test :)
CPA test day was alright. I was a bit frustrated that some stuff on the test was not covered by Becker and other stuff was simple. Soooo I have no idea how it went we will find out :/ I then proceeded to take my fave dancing class at Lifetime and got a bit silly to get rid of all the stress from that morning! Sara came in town that evening! I went to Outback with Sara, Ashley and her fiance, Jayce, to celebrate Sara's engagement/ my weekend of freedom. It was great to catch up with my old roomies over Mexican Martinis :)
Here is Me, Sara, Ashley, and Jayce enjoying champagne while we wait for our table :)
We then decided to be adventurous and try out a new bar lounge called Buda Rok ( I think?) It was weird because its located at the old EZ's location I used to work at off Blanco and 1604! The place was a bit odd and the drinks were a bit expensive but we made it fun and Juan Carlos came to join us!
The rest of the weekend I spent having fun with Elizabeth and her fun friend Sarah! We went out to eat at Pam's which is always a delicious experience! And then Erin and Kevin joined me for a doggy play date with Macy May! I wish I would have taken a picture of all the dogs playing and also being bums by us but oh well :) A little Olympics watching and Scouter and I were pooped! She went upstairs and put herself to bed so I did not have the heart to put her downstairs in her own bed so she slept with me again but this time in her own bed :)
Scouter's boo boo/sleepy face!
So overall.. BEC was scary and blah.. I have amazing friends.. and I spoil rotten my dogs! :) On to FAR! (the next CPA test)







You got a blog!! Love it!!
ReplyDelete