Monday, February 22, 2010

My Week of Freedom!

I take my first CPA test this Friday!! I cannot wait to be done with my first CPA test and I really hope I pass it! Because 1) I do not think I could study for a test all over again and 2) I do not want to shell out another $200 bucks to take it! So with that in mind I figured a list of stuff I would LOVE to do during my week of freedom would be great motivation to keep me going these last 72+ hours I have remaining of dreadful BEC studying!

1) I have become a huge blog nerd. I love to look at my friends blogs, personal financial blogs (thanks April), and cooking blogs! These cooking blogs in particular are making me want to cook during my week off! I want to make something fun and just enjoy the simple things in life :)
2) I want to see my friends! Sara and Elizabeth are coming into town so I know get to see them but I hope to see a lot more!
3) I want to READ for pleasure! I do not know if this one will happen since a week is such a short time to really knock out a book if I want to do other stuff!
4) Work out work out work out! I want to go to lifetime.. take a class..lift some weights... go to the sauna.. maybe the pool... I just want a me pampering day at the gym!
5)SLEEP and not dream about solving CPA problems! I cannot guarantee this one since I will probably dream of receiving my CPA scores.. GAH!
6) I hope to catch up on some basketball watching since I just realized March Madness is right around the corner.. and I have NO idea how to fill my brackets since I don't really watch much of anything including my beloved college basketball and/or the Spurs. SO maybe some sport watching!
7) AND lucky number 7 to round out the list.. I hope to finish my consulting work for Tech so I can get paid! :)

PRAY for me friends and family! February 26th at 9 am is time for BEC test showdown!

No comments:

Post a Comment