Monday, March 8, 2010

PS- Vote for Bill White!

One last thought! While I am being all political and making people angry I want to have one shameless plug for Mr. Bill White! For peeps that do not know, he is the Texas Governor Candidate for the Democrat side! (Gasp I know shameful to say in Texas) I cannot stand Rick Perry in every which way. And I actually believe Bill White is a good middle of the road person. Sure not everything he does is rosy and perfect but I think he is a step in the right direction and just what Texas needs!

So please give him a chance! For more information please visit his site. Become his fan on Facebook, (I already have) etc etc. For people that may care.. he is from San Antonio, went to Churchill (yay yay!), was the mayor of Houston (did an awesome job I believe!) and I like some of his ideas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment