So living at home after living on your own for 5 and 1/2 years can be a bit stressful at times. It's little things such as you have your own routine and then your mom thinks you are still five and needs to tell you things you CLEARLY know you have to do at one point.. maybe just not at the time your mom expects you to do it :) Either way, this Sunday I was quite glad to be at home so I could be pampered!
I stressed myself sick this weekend and had no one to take care of me. I was slightly pathetic Saturday evening. I went from the couch to the kitchen for tea and from the couch to sleep and thats about all the movement I did once I got to P's house. (I was dog sitting.) So although, I did love all the love and care I got from Lacy, Dixie, and Scouter.. they were not much help in the medicine, food department, and or bringing stuff to me.. besides their toys ;) Although the kisses were quite welcomed!
Sunday I came home and still felt pretty bad! In to the rescue comes my mom and Marty! As soon as they got home they could tell I was sick. My mom made me caldo (Mexican chicken soup.. extremely yummy) and Marty gave me a Z-Pack.. well I am not one to really love taking medicine unless I am on my death bed.. but I tell you what! That Z-Pack did wonders! That and the caldo has cured me right up! I am still a bit under the weather.. but about 200% better! I guess we are never too grown up for a little TLC! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment