Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

Last weekend, minus the eight excruciatingly horrible hours of CPA class, was SUCH a fun weekend :) Adam came into town to visit since it was Ashley and Jayce's couples wedding shower weekend! Started out the weekend on Friday by going over to the P's house and having awesome steaks for dinner with the rest of his family because everyone is home for Spring Break (ohhhhhhh to have a Spring Break again...). I always have fun time hanging out with the P family and always laugh a lot because we all interrupt each other at the dinner table. You have to be loud to get your thoughts out with that family haha :)

Saturday, I woke up early to go to class because I was also dog sitting Major! Major is such a cute yellow lab and I had lots of fun getting to play with him! I have now realized how great it is to have a dog that actually listens to you! Sorry Scout, I still love you but you are crazy.. you must take after your dad! :) After the long long day of lectures, I FINALLY was able to continue my fun weekend with Adam! We had a wonderful time at the shower. It was out at this beautiful place in Boerne and the food was DELICIOUS. Awesome potato salad and barbeque AND (my personal fave) chocolate fountain with all the fruit, pretzels, and pound cake you could imagine.. YUMM I should have gotten a picture of all the chocolate I ate.. Adam and I are so excited for Ashley and Jayce's big day coming up in May! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your awesome big day friends! Yall are the best!

Ashley and Jayce right before opening presents!


Ashley, Me, and Sarah (aka Lil C) Good Luck at Tech Lil C so jealous!!! 


Awe happy, loving couple :)

Not such a cute pic of me but Adam looks studly! :)

On Sunday, the day was GORGEOUS! Actually I hear the whole weekend was gorgeous but I was inside all day on Saturday until the evening so I do not know! (Can you tell I am slightly very bitter about this CPA class on Saturdays thing? yeah!) So Adam asked if I could go with him to work on the backyard.. Emmanuel Labor ( aka manual labor) and I do not really get along PLUS I needed to study for the CPA but it was such a gorgeous day I said what the heck! I actually had a LOT of fun! Adam brought A LOT of plants from his work in Cypress and we planted our little hearts out ALL day long. 

We put Adam's truck in the backyard because they picked up a truck load of soil. SO we lost Scout and could not find her. Guess where she was? Yep Adam's backseat! Trickster thought she was going to get to go to Cypress! :)

Lacy and Dixie helped out a lot see! Managing our every move :)


SERIOUS business here folks! Lots of plants!


Proof that I did work :) 


After our work was done for the day.. we proceeded to enjoy our hard work by enjoying an ice cold beer. Then Elizabeth got a bright idea to climb a tree :) Very safely of course!

Oh procrastination I enjoy you so much! But really FAR is kicking my butt.. Gotta get back to studying. ALSO.. I am currently patiently (NOT) waiting for my BEC results.. TORTURE I tell ya torture! :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment