Tuesday, March 23, 2010
FAR
Today I would like to rant about how much FAR sucks.. so I can make myself feel better by talking it out. FAR stands for Financial Accounting Reporting aka lots of stuff Ana could careless about right now but I should! It is NINE lectures of torture each full with enough information for two to three regular tests worth in a regular college setting class. Then add in the CPA question format and you have a very frustrated me! How am I suppose to remember all this stuff? My brain needs to grow to fill more stuff in it. I feel like I have more information and less time to learn it. I am deadly afraid to fail but somehow I will pull it together and sit for it April 15th, (hopefully). Ugh! Yep that is about it. I don't really have much more to say without repeating myself. Sorry to all my friends that have to listen to me go on and on about this but I am a complainer, I guess, what else can I say! :( I am looking forward to days without CPA tests to stress and worry about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment