Sunday, March 28, 2010

To quit or not to quit that is the question....

So as some of you already know I got a new part time job to add to the list of part time jobs that I have been doing since I graduated out of college. I am now a waitress at Pam's Patio Kitchen. So back to the restaurant business I go! Except I believe I may quit this week. I still recommend you all go eat there because it is delicious! Especially all their dinner stuff, I had never gone for dinner but now that I have seen the menu it looks and smells yummy!

This past week was very tough, not enough sleep plus mental and physical exhaustion has caught up with me and I got sick this Saturday. I still feel like crap! I believe I have stressed myself sick if thats even possible. So I have decided that although I do not quit things.. like ever really I have never quit a job. It's a good/bad trait that I have. I really need to quit this job for my sanity and well being of myself. I have thought it over and over on what to say and how to do it. And then sometimes I think I am making a big deal out of nothing and I should not quit. But really I have never been more miserable in one week.. Like I can either study for CPA or I can do this waitressing job. But I can't really do both. CPA is just a whole other level of stress.. I don't even know how to explain it. So anyways.. I have decided I would much rather be broke and a CPA than not as broke and not a CPA. I refuse to fail the test and therefore cannot do this job.

So what do I say? I guess I will have to come up with something by this week...

1 comment:

  1. You know what you need to do and remember you were helping them out. The CPA is your life at this point in time so study, study, study!

    ReplyDelete