Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Short Update- Lots of procrastination!

Less than 16 days left until I will sit down to take the BEC portion of the CPA exam. WOOHOO! I am really not that excited at all.. Studying has begun to take a toll on my mind and body. Mind- I am now both bipolar and ADD. I cannot seem to keep my focus on studying (i.e. I am writing this post instead of figuring out the 3 tiers of OH variances) AND I have rapid mood swings. In one hour I may go from loving my life, to absolutely hating it, to feeling embarrassed that I thought my life was in any sort of way bad, and then feeling sad that I have to go back to studying. Body- I am attempting to not only exercise my brain all the time but also my body to keep up haha. No but seriously I am attempting to at least do half the workout regimen that I was doing while at Texas Tech. This way I can make up for the excessive amount of hours that I spend sitting studying for the CPA and to continue staying in shape. Well for some reason every time I work out.. towards the end I feel like I am going to pass out. No worries! It has not happened. But I get frustrated its not like I am doing that much physical activity to feel like I do but I guess I am out of shape already again. A year of getting into shape down the drain....

BUT I guess I will continue chugging along attempting to get both my mind and body under control and snap back into focus. My post about the Sells award is beginning to look extremely silly and way out of reach. And to be completely honest I do not think its a goal anymore. I would much rather keep my sanity and just pass the CPA exam and get on with the rest of my life! Sorry for the negative blog.. I will attempt to get back to my normal more cheerful self by the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment