Friday, February 12, 2010

Busy Superbowl Weekend

Disclaimer: I meant to blog about this before my negative Nancy rant got the best of me the other day :) To those who care, I am doing much better and drinking more water because apparently stress causes dehydration. We will see if this helps my lack of endurance while working out... :) 

WELL! My friends and family were very busy Superbowl weekend! Congratulations to Sara and Wes on their engagement on Saturday! AND to my Mom and Marty for their engagement on Sunday! :) These new engagements means one more wedding to be in this year! (That makes 3 for the year!) Wow! Also, Sara's wedding is officially the first wedding on the calendar for 2011 and the only wedding I know so far that I will be in for that year! :)

Valentine's weekend has not even passed! I wonder if anyone I know will get engaged this weekend? Well as a close friend pointed out last night... watch out because everyone around me is getting married, already married, and/or having kids! I guess we are getting old friends! An official goodbye to our youth years and hello to our responsibilities that come with our new endeavors ! :)

Well that reminds me its probably time to get back to my not-so-fun CPA homework that I keep ignoring but it just will not go away on its own! Less than 2 weeks as of today before I take the first part!!!! I leave you with one of my favorite quotes and one that seems even more relevant now! :)

“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away”- Carrie, Sex and the City 

No comments:

Post a Comment