I usually don't care when months pass except for maybe getting close to my birthday, Christmas time, or football season haha :) But the start of February seems like an amazing new month already! I am in a great mood today and figured a small blog before I continue my CPA homework would be AMAZING :) (Yes I know procrastination is what I am best at!) How can I be blamed though today has been a great day! I am just so blessed! Michael Buble is playing on the background.. which by the way I fully intend to attempt to get tickets for since he is coming to TX!! Yes I know I am lucky I will hopefully finally get to go listen to Michael Buble in person!!!!!!!
Then today is my last monday before CPA classes start.. which in one way is bad because goodbye Saturday of freedom being able to workout and do as I please... instead I go to class for 8 hours! BUT in the positive mood that I am in right now I am actually EXCITED! I get to meet people in San Antonio going through the insane process/hazing that is called preparing for the CPA exams! PLUS at the end of this month I will take a test and I will pass it because I will be prepared! :) Then one down and three more to go!
In other exciting news Adam found a job in Cypress YAY!! I am so excited for him since last week he was in a terrible mood! But then that all changed when he got the call that he had an interview and he went and rocked it and TODAY (February 1st) he was called and said he got the job!! It is an amazing position also and I know he will do awesome there! I will miss having him 20 minutes away but thats okay I will be in Houston soon enough! He is also being proactive and bought Rosetta Stone and now he will start studying Spanish! Bilingual boyfriend here he comes!
I was also honored Friday by Fierros asking me to be a godmother to her baby which I have decided I am predicting is a boy! (Fierros I know you read this so there is my official prediction :) ) ALSO, I have been presented with a wonderful opportunity to do a small contract job with Texas Tech University which will bring in some cash inflow in my direction YAY! So overall January you did not necessarily treat me as nice as I would have hoped.. the end of the month was especially frustrating.. but guess what? Its a new month, a new set of challenges, and I am ready to take them on because I am starting to see the sunshine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment