Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weddings!

Well Adam and I keep saying that 2011 was the busiest year for weddings! I swear I don't think we have been to more weddings in one year! And then of course there was our very own as well :) I never had a chance to really recap all the weddings but no better time than now! :)

February 12, 2011- The Rausch's

Scott was my first college friend. I met him at Red Raider Camp and then we also were together in the transition class (what was it called?) before school started. Worst.Class.Ever. BUT I made a lifelong friend so I guess it was worth it! :) I introduced Scott to Adam and well I became the third wheel most of the time to their bromance and basketball! :) Megan is a wonderful girl and we were very excited for their wedding! Adam was a groomsmen but I was unable to attend b/c of busy season crazyness (BOO busy season) but I hear the wedding was a blast! :) 

The boys!
WB so proud of you! Congratulations Scott and Megan!

April 9, 2011- The Schrimscher's

Sara and I met the first week of college because we both lived in good ol' Horn Hall. We were both in the birthday committee for our hall and we shared the same birthday! We were birthday buddies from that moment on! We shared every birthday together from 2005 to 2009! (5 birthdays yikes!) Also, from junior year until I finished my masters we were roomies! Sara has been a great friend throughout the years and she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids in her wedding! The wedding was held in Austin, TX and we had an absolute blast!

Sara was a beautiful bride! :) Ashley, Sara, and I the three amigos!

My handsome man and I

Congratulations Wes and Sara (aka birthday buddy/roomie) !


June 11, 2011- The Hamman's

Taylor and Cory both went to middle school with me! Taylor and I danced together in high school and kept in touch throughout college. We always joked around that we would get married last since we started dating our boys first! Well it basically became true! :) Taylor asked me to be one of her bridesmaids in her wedding and we had a great time at the Riverwalk wedding and ceremony! :)

The Bridesmaids

Congrats Taylor and Cory!

August 5, 2011- The Veitschegger's

Andrew and Adam both went to high school together and were unstoppable on the basketball court. (or so they tell me since I met them their senior year when they didn't play together anymore ;) ) Andrew went to Texas Tech with Adam and I and he is a great friend of ours! I got to meet Liz about a year ago in Houston and she is wonderful and oh so sweet! A little less than 2 weeks after Adam and I's wedding we got to celebrate Andrew and Liz! Adam was an usher and we were so excited for the two of them! It was a gorgeous ceremony and a fun (and yummy) reception! 

Hubster, Me, and my Inlaws (!!!)<~ I am a nerd :)

Congratulations Andrew and Liz! 

While driving home after Andrew and Liz's wedding, Adam and I realized we do not have any weddings in the foreseeable future! This is probably the first time in ages about four years! So who's next? :) 

2 comments: