I have been a bit of a
Debbie Downer lately.. WHY, you ask? Well.. I think all work (ahem CPA studying) and no play is starting to get to me... THAT and BOTH Mexico and the U.S. lost in the World Cup this weekend... THAT and well there is this tropical storm/hurricane named Alex that is NOT invited to the beach this weekend but he does not care.. he says he wants to crash the party. Have I mentioned I take a CPA test
this Thursday?
THANK goodness I bounce right back! Today probably did the trick.. I hope not to regret it in about a month when I get my score back.. BUT I took a much needed pampered day today. What did I do? WELL.. first my mom treated me to a mani and pedi day to de-stress. (Plus secretly I think she was a bit ashamed of my toes and nails being seen by public at the beach.. but thats our little secret.) AND I did zero studying AND I got a nice long workout in.. Oh and I also had yummy pasta for din din with a glass of wine! (Watch out Ana is letting loose!)
Did it feel nice? YES!
Did I feel guilty? VERY much so...
But do I think it is well deserved? For my sanity yes!
Did I mention Alex has decided today he would much rather vacation in Mexico this weekend? He is a bit indecisive but the latest weather reports believe he will not come to visit! YAY! So a refreshed Ana + no tropical storm/hurricane Alex joining the beach means... I can go to the beach and enjoy hurricanes (the much sweeter and cooler alcoholic drinks!) Now that's something to look forward to celebrate this weekend! Plus I will hopefully pass my test and be DONE (you heard that right!) DONE with the CPA test after Thursday! Yipee!
From Piquin and I.. HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
PS- Don't you love our festive attire?! Target dollar aisle!
I love the 4th of July look! Just think... you are almost finished studying and then it will be play time! You are super close!
ReplyDelete