The following weekend my mom got married! I had never been to an Episcopalian service (Don't judge)! That was a work out (like mass) of sitting.. kneeling.. standing.. taking communion.. etc etc.. But then tadah! My mama became an M&M! Not the candy... lol!
The gorgeous bride (my beautiful mom!) and the best MOH ever! (I am biased of course)
Ceremony
My bro thought he was James Bond... see I am not the only delusional person in this family :)
My fave part because I got to take a quick seating break so people could take communion.
At the reception with the part of the Rios family representing, aka my uncle, aunt, and cousins :)
Cutting the cake.. and no I did not eat this cake either.. My dessert was the open bar :)
Successful evening.. and better yet I got to spend it with my two favorite people in this world! (In other worlds, I have other favorites apparently.. ha)
My mom set off to her honeymoon in Italy! Lucky! I got to stay behind and take care of my brother.. clean up the crazy mess of a house after the wedding... and return the rented tuxedos! See awesome MOH and daughter! (I BETTER GET A SOUVENIR!) :)
Anyways.. so we were exhausted... but it was Memorial Day weekend! SO we had to celebrate by grilling, drinking beer, playing redneck golf & washers, and get eaten by mosquitoes! Good thing the P's decided bro bro and I were cool enough to hang out with TWO days in a row :)
El Jefe started teaching Bro Bro how to play washers.. but we moved to redneck golf!
Such a good maestro.. (apparently his new nickname at work.. I refuse to give up el jefe) :)
Scouter decided she would rather chase squirrels.. I mean she has a reputation to keep up with!
El Jefe definitely ruined that one... but Scouter loves her Daddy!
Lacy did not want to partake in this so she stayed near the P Parents!
Dixie decided to stay in her happy place.. She still has not forgiven the appearance of Bell.. HELLO she wants Scout gone! NOT for Scouter to have a younger cousin to terrorize her with!
Adam got distracted... with plants.. surprised?
After terrorizing the squirrels in all of Shavano Park.. Scouter took a break and enjoyed the day!
Like father, like son :)
That is the end of the recap of May! Hope for a much more quiet month of June... so I can STUDY and be done with the CPA test hopefully July 1st.. Beach bound and CPA free in less than a month! :)


















You just might be one of the best MOH ever!
ReplyDelete