June has come and almost gone and I have slacked on the blogging business! (REG studying has kept me busy!) So how about a photo recap of my few June adventures!
Bro Bro graduated from 5th grade!
My mom's tomatoes grew and ripened while she was on her honeymoon! PS- They were delish.. My mom was not so happy that I ate them before she got back from Italy! :)
Photo Courtesy of Bruno in the Associated Press
Mexico tied with South Africa and then BEAT France 2-0! Oh hello Captain Rafael Marquez.. you sure are studly (#4)!
Piquin and I played soccer while watching the World Cup! PS- Putting videos in blog.. way harder to figure out than picture! But Piquin is too cute had to share :)
The H's had a fun engagement party for Taylor and Cory!
Taylor and Cory with their awesome sign!
Adam came into town for the festivities and Father's Day yipee!
And that's all of June so far!








Great weekend recap! I just stumbled across your blog and love it! Really really love the title!
ReplyDelete