Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crazy May Part 1

Well I survived May..Phew! Its June! Can you believe half of the year has come and gone?!?!? I know me neither really. Last month I attempted to keep up with this crazy blog with all the fun and non fun things that I did but somehow.. halfway through the month the attempts ended very quickly!

Alright lets tackle a recap of the end of May..

Mom with her M&M martini in honor of her brand spanking new initials woohoo!

Before my lovely balloon encounter but after my lovely (read: dreadful.. I never did blog about that either oh well!) CPA encounter.. I actually threw my mom a Bachelorette Party at España! Have you gone? Its delish and a lot of fun! Highly recommend it! On Saturday's, España has Flamenco dancing and the sangria is cold and the atmosphere is great! But we went on a Friday because Saturday was already booked with the P's graduation..

The whole group! SANGRIA!

However, there was this awesome band playing and they got there right when all the people had gotten done catching up on each other's life and eating yummy food... PERFECT TIMING! I wish I could take the credit for the awesome planning but truthfully it just worked out in my favor! :)


The following day (THE day I retired early from balloons), we celebrated the the 3 P's graduation! Woohoo! Adam and Bobby both graduated from the greatest university in the world, TX Tech! And Elizabeth finished from that other school  haha jk A&M!

 
The P Men! (I may be biased but the one on the left is studly! :) )

The proud P grandparents with el jefe! PS- Please note a small bunch of the culprits (aka balloons) in the background.

Proof that I was at the party as well.. I was so busy having fun at the party I never took pics! So lets thank Julie for the pics! PS- Julie is not in this picture lol this is Bobby's momma with me :) 

Here is Julie! And the 3 smarty pants graduates! We are so proud! These laughs may or may not be alcohol induced.. 

Hold tight folks! May Recap 2 is on its way! There is only so many pictures and words one can focus on in one blog post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment