Wednesday, May 26, 2010

PASSED FAR!

It was not a hopeless cause!!!!!

I passed the FAR section of the CPA exam! I am halfway done! Actually I hope I am 3/4 of the way done.. I took Audit last week and will find out my score next month. (let the torture continue..) I woke up at the butt crack of dawn after having several nightmares where I failed.. where I got a 75 but get my twisted brain.. the passing grade WAS NOT 75. Really my brain just must hate me sometimes! I guess its true the worse you feel coming out of the exam, the better you do because I got a 92! It gives you a breakdown of where you performed well or underperformed against the rest of the people taking the test.. and I was correct on the sections I sucked at.. but apparently that does not matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipee! One test closer to getting those three letters on my name!

Disclaimer: I know its the butt crack of the morning.. and what kind of loser blogs at this time?! Well that would be me! There is no one I could celebrate with at this moment because everyone is asleep at my house and I don't want to wake up el jefe a mere 30 minutes before he has to be up.. So I blogged. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment