Ashley and I at the football game back in the day! (Please excuse Brad ha)
Ashley, one of my best friends, is getting married May 15th! I am so excited for her big day and all the fun we will have! I can't believe how "grown up" all my friends are becoming! :) I still remember when I met Ashley back in my freshman year of college! We were so young! Ashley and I bonded over our love for dancing and the Spurs. Back in the day if you wanted to find Ashley and I, we were either on the dance floor or creating our own dance floor wherever we went!
Ashley and I were only roommates our senior year of college but it seems like we were roommates all throughout college! That is probably because she basically was since we always lived at each other's places! Freshman year, my roommate was in a bad car accident so she was gone for a couple of weeks recuperating. (Very scary but she is doing well now!) So Miss Ashley became my impromptu roomie for those weeks! We never intended for her to stay at the dorm... I mean we lived down the hall from each other haha! But we would watch movies, drink Evan Williams, dance around the room, and drink more Mr. Williams! We had a blast bonding over whiskey :)
Sophomore year, I decided to stay living on campus because I wanted to have the luxury of rolling out of bed and go to class for another whole year! :) Ashley, along with the rest of my friends and probably the rest of the people in our grade, decided to live at JC. Ohhhh JC! Those were the days ha! I basically spent most of my weekends and/or weekdays over at Ashley's apartment hanging out with all of my friends! Then came junior year. We still did not learn our lesson and once again did not live together! Ashley decided to come back to live on campus and become a CA (I think thats what they are called?) on campus. So basically, she lived at mine and Sara's townhome in Lynnwood! We had a blast that year as well! So as you can see.. we were roommates all throughout college! Almost!
Halloween Fun!
We also both love football and Tech!
Ashley was an amazing roomie! And she is an even more amazing, loyal friend. Her thirst for life is contagious and I thank her for that! She is full of energy and always wants to experience life to the fullest! She is extremely smart, down to earth, and goofy!
See I told you goofy!
Since Ashley's wedding is right around the corner, this past weekend we had Ashley's bachelorette party to have one last hurrah with friends and family before the big day! Her sister, Elizabeth, hosted the lingerie party at her house and then we took a trolley downtown to the Riverwalk! I had so much fun meeting some of Ashley's soon to be new family members and old family friends! Plus anytime you hang out with Ashley it's going to be an amazing time!
Happy Soon-to-be Bride Ashley with her fun drinking menu and ring pop :)
The martini menu! I only tried the last one! "The Smashley" DUH had to be awesome!
Ashley got lots of cute lingerie! If you know Jayce, you know why this camo lingerie is awesome! :)
Cute pic! (minus my weird bang hair in the way) Sad the only picture I got of the two of us!
All ready to board the Trolley!
Popping champagne bottles! (They wouldn't let us carry glass)
Fun lifeguard chair they had at the bar!
Ashley is going to be a beautiful bride! Just 9 days away! :)














How fun and I know the both of you had a very, very, very fun night!
ReplyDelete