We got there Friday evening and did the fun rehearsal! If you look closely you can see the red roofed house that I will own one day when I retire in the Hill Country. :)
Then we enjoyed yummy BBQ and some ice cold beer! (El Jefe is smiling! I love it and him!)
Then I snuck in a picture with the beautiful soon to be bride as we celebrated the evening with more ice cold beer or some whiskey and coke. (or both!!)
Saturday morning we woke up at the butt crack of dawn and headed out to Kerville for the day to get manis and pedis. (AMAZING!) We then proceeded to shop around a little before lunch at Rails. This is when my brain started functioning again (around 11 am). So I decided it was time to take pictures again. This picture is us with our bellies nice and full from a scrumptious lunch. I really want to go back!
We shopped a little more and then we stopped to open up PRESENTS!
As if that was not enough pampering for one lifetime.. we then got our hair did! This is my favorite picture of our hair. If you look carefully in the mirror, we all are smiling at the camera! :)
Then it was a mad dash back to the Hunt, TX where the wedding was being held. It's basically a blur after that because it was such a slow relaxing day. Then in a matter of minutes, we hit the fast forward button and next thing I knew Ashley was walking down the aisle.
See! Told you! Walking down the aisle :)
My favorite part of every wedding! The kiss!
Mr. And Mrs. K!
So overall an AMAZING successful wedding weekend! :) And I want to end the long blog with a cute picture of Adam and I. Plus our dream house I want to own one day...We are winning the lotto and getting it!
Oh sweet retirement...














No comments:
Post a Comment