Sunday, May 16, 2010

Erin's Quarter of a Century Birthday!

Oh boy well this month of May has been crazy busy! And I have slacked off a bit on the blogging business! Last Saturday May 8, I met up with friends at La Fogata (yummy yummy) to celebrate Erin's 25th birthday! Yipee! We had a blast having margaritas, eating yummy Mexican food, and most importantly serenading Ms. Erin with mariachis! After dinner we ended the evening with a couple of drinks at Cross Eyed Seagull! What a fun weekend! And yay for Erin's birthday! :)

Taylor, Erin (the birthday girl), and Stephanie

Ms. Kristin and I

Kristin and Erin

Taylor and I

Brittany, Kristin, Erin, Me, and Taylor :)

PS- I just realized I did not take any pictures of the boys... sorry boys y'all are loved as well.. I just slacked on the picture taking business!


No comments:

Post a Comment