Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Four..

Alright guys this is probably pretty lame blog post.. But it took me back to the good ol' survey days and I figured in about a year or two I may even laugh at my own blog post.. So why not its almost a new decade anyways! :)

1. Four TV shows that I watch:
  • Dexter- Adam and I's new obssession! Awesome show I tell ya.. I don't have Showtime but I do now own season 1 through 4! Currently in season 3 and already looking forward to season 5 to be out on DVD. Obsessed.. I tell ya.
  • Grey's Anatomy- Adam will not watch with me but thats okay.. I can't stop staring at McDreamy and McSteamy.
  • Private Practice- Spinoff and I love it.. I love the way Addison dresses.. If I could just steal her closet I would die happy! Oh and Adam watches this one with me every blue moon because he thinks Charlotte's character is hot.. go figure!
  • The Event- It started out as a trial run for Adam and I to have a show we BOTH like. (It doesn't happen very often bc he watches hunting and fishing shows.. and well thats not exciting.) BUT we really do like it.. we want to know whats happening! Although Dexter now trumps this show for sure..

2. Four things that I’m passionate about:
  • food (cooking it, eating it, watching about cooking it)
  • my family
  • my closest friends
  • working out (more like the feeling after you work out.. and the results because the during feeling blows)


3. Four words/phrases I use a lot:
  • Wedding
  • AP squared 
  • PBC (Don't ask its an acct thing but I am pretty sure I say it a lot)
  • I miss you!
4. Four things I’ve learned from the past:
  • Be careful what you wish for because you may just get it and realize its not what you wanted.
  • To have good friends, you have to be a good friend first.
  • Take nothing for granted.
  • when you want what you’ve never had, you must do what you’ve never done. ( Just recently saw this quote but it makes PERFECT sense)
5. Four places I would like to go:
  • Italy
  • France
  • New Zealand
  • Heaven
6. Four things I did yesterday:
  • workout
  • bake bread
  • ran errands
  • bought Dexter season 3 and 4! (on sale may I add)
7. Four things I am looking forward to:
  • Wedding July 23!!!!!!
  • Paying off my student loans
  • Hosting my own thanksgiving!
  • Owning a house
8. Four things I love about winter:
  • hot cocoa
  • apple cider with rum
  • cozy jackets
  • Christmas decorations!

1 comment: