Saturday, December 25, 2010

Feliz Navidad!

This year has flown by and Christmas season was here before we knew it! Adam and I had a lot of fun with several holiday events during this past week! We kicked off the festivities by having our very own early Christmas dinner at the apartment so we could open our presents under our Christmas tree! We enjoyed a yummy dinner and wine plus Christmas music! Adam and I must have behaved this year because we received lots of great gifts! We had so much fun I forgot to take pictures! :)

 
The Wednesday before Christmas some of the new hires and I decided we needed a Christmas Celebration and a tacky Christmas sweater party was planned!!!

 
Some of the new hires with their sweaters!
 
The party was a success and it was great to see everyone we started out with since I hadn't really seen many of them since training in Orlando! Adam was a great trooper and let me make him a sweater since I could not find one for him.

 
 
I got to catch up with Lauren, one of my coworkers that went to Kansas City with me our first week of work. She has been basically up there ever since! But now she will be back in Houston finally yay!
 
Lauren and I

The party hosts
Thanks to Katherine, my work bffer, I was able to have a tacky Christmas sweater party outfit! Thanks for sharing your great finds! :)

Adam and I packed up the car the next day and came to SA town to spend time with our families! Adam and I spent Christmas Eve at my house and Christmas Day at the P's! This Christmas was an overall success! Adam and I are so thankful for our wonderful families and friends! We are so blessed and those are our true gifts this year! (Thanks for all the other ones though, we really do love them too! :) )

 
Brother, Me, and our Mom on Christmas Eve
P women (well .. I am joining soon and Rachael married so her last name has changed!) with tacky sweaters on Christmas Day! AWESOME! :) 

 
Our first and last Christmas as fiances! :)
"What is Christmas?  It is tenderness for the past, courage for the present, hope for the future.  It is a fervent wish that every cup may overflow with blessings rich and eternal, and that every path may lead to peace."  ~Agnes M. Pahro

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment