Like Tabasco sauce comes from New Iberia in Avery Island!! I didn't get to go see the little visitor center and I am not a huge fan of tabasco but everyone still knows it! There is also the oldest salt mine there and some other neat places! I may go back just to visit later...
While I was busy working away in New Iberia... Adam and I got our new couches!!! (Pictures will follow.. but here is a sneak peek!)
The first weekend of my New Iberia trip we went to San Antonio for an engagement fun weekend! The J's hosted us for our engagement party which was a blast!
It was great to catch up with some of my closest friends! Since I live in Houston I never get to see them but they are the best! Thank you J's for hosting us it was an amazing time! :)
The next day we woke up bright and early to a cold day and we took engagement pictures downtown! It was cold but we made the best of it! We LOVE our photographer and recommend him to anyone wanting to get some pictures done. Chris is amazing!
This was our sneak peek! We get the CD with all our pics next week so excited!
The following weekend (after spending another week in New Iberia) we took another another road trip! But this time to Dallas! We had a great time with Adam's mom's side of the family eating yummy food, drinking good wine, and catching up with everyone. Later on that evening the P's and I ventured out to meet up with some of our bestest friends, the A's!
We had a blast being able to take David out since it was the first time he went out with us as a 21 year old! Elizabeth and her were able to let loose and enjoy a time out of all their study schedules!
See! This drink is called a Killer Bunny!
This is the best picture of these three that I own! Those smiles may be caused by a killer bunny or two but no worries! Overall weekend success!





No comments:
Post a Comment