Oh hi blog! I have been MIA for awhile now. Basically I started work and I have just been way too busy for my blog! But I really enjoyed blogging so I am going to try to start blogging again especially with all the exciting holidays stuff going around! So let's see what have I been doing for the last two months?
Well I first had one last hurrah before I started work with two of my best friends Ashley and Sara in Houston.
Then I started work and my life got extremely busy with that :) (sorry no pic) But I did go to Kansas City in my 2nd week of work it was exciting to knock out both Missouri and Kansas off my go to state to do list! Oh and KC BBQ.. it's the real deal folks.. I enjoyed it!
I went to SA town to meet my bestie Mish's baby. And boy is he cute!
I tailgated with my two fave boys, Adam and Mark, in our apartment parking lot while listening to the A&M game. (We will not talk about the outcome of this game)
Adam and Mark and of course the truck.. I am sure neighbors thought we were crazy but thats okay.
Future P's enjoying Texas Tech Football!
Adam got a mustache for Halloween and I became a French maid! Had way too much fun at the costume party.
![]() |
| Frenchie and Memo! |
![]() |
| Oh Memo.... |
![]() |
| Nurse, Mad Scientist, Memo and of course a little beer pong. |
![]() |
| Nurse and cat! |
I then went to McAllen for work to audit a Make a Wish! It was great to work with a not for profit and I got to meet some amazing people and eat some yummy Mexican food.. but once again no pictures..
Then I finally went to training in Orlando, FL! I was very excited to hang out with all the new hires and go to Harry Potter Land! But I didn't get to go to HP land! :( But I did get to see it from away... maybe next time.
![]() |
| The CityWalk at its finest. |
![]() |
| Natalie, Katherine and I on the wave! |
During the week we had lots of training! But in the evenings we had the nights off. It was so much fun to bond with the new hires from our office and meet people from all over the country!
![]() |
| We found the most awesome cab.. the party cab.. Look at that mannequin.. we had fun with the props. |
![]() |
| Erik, Katherine and I enjoying the party cab madness. |
After training, it was basically Thanksgiving week! So off to SA town we went! We combined Thanksgiving this year and it was a blast!
![]() |
| Adamers and I |
![]() |
| My aunt came in town! So my momma, aunt, and I! |
![]() |
| We played nerdy board games.. SO my bro bro and the P boys were excited! |
During Thanksgiving, I got to try out my wedding dress since it came in!! But I can't show pictures of that of course and I picked out bridesmaid dresses so overall a good time! :) We also bought our first Christmas tree and we put it up back in Houston!
![]() |
| Our first Christmas tree! Isn't it cute! And it already has one present for me! (I was very good this year!) |
![]() |
| Our little wreath! It's inside not out because Adam was afraid it would get stolen..ha! |
And that's what I have been up to for the last two months! Busy Busy!



















Welcome back!!!! I check your blog everyday and I was very happy to see a new post.
ReplyDeleteFINALLY! I think I'll join your trend - def time to revive my blog as well! =)
ReplyDelete