- I learned that I resist change all the time. The move from Lubbock to San Antonio was so tough.. mainly because of the CPA test.. Then I once again had a rough transition moving to Houston. I loved it but its hard picking up and starting over... All examples of changes that were hard transitions but they were exactly what I wanted. I have to continue pushing myself for change and never settle into a routine because its well worth it at the end!
- I learned that sometimes when I am in a negative mood I say "I hate" too much which brings me to my New Year's Resolutions.. I do not want to say I hate anything. That negative attitude has got to go!
- Finally, Adam and I are also counting our blessings. We are so blessed in our life. We have wonderful family, friends, jobs, opportunities, and just life in itself! We have to remember all we have and always be thankful for it. So each week we remind each other of what we feel blessed for that week! (This will come in handy as I start the dreaded "busy" season!)
2011 brings a year of more changes with our upcoming wedding! Some of the things Adam and I are looking forward to in 2011 are:
1) All the lovely weddings of our close friends!
2) Our own wedding in July!
3) Our first vacation by ourselves aka Honeymoon in Emerald Bay Bahamas! (well deserved after 8+ years of dating!)
4) Tech football season and hopefully going to a game!
5)Our first set of holidays as newlyweds!
Here's to another year full of changes, surprises, and even more blessings!
1) All the lovely weddings of our close friends!
2) Our own wedding in July!
3) Our first vacation by ourselves aka Honeymoon in Emerald Bay Bahamas! (well deserved after 8+ years of dating!)
4) Tech football season and hopefully going to a game!
5)Our first set of holidays as newlyweds!
Here's to another year full of changes, surprises, and even more blessings!


This year is going to be so much fun and you are going to be a MRS!!!!!
ReplyDelete