Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kristin's Big Day!

This past weekend I went to San Antonio for Kristin and Cody's wedding weekend! It was my first wedding to attend after being engaged and it was so much fun to pay attention to the little details so I could take note of how I should be doing things! :) Also, people kept saying I was next (even though I am not next) but it made me really excited for our big day as well and I hope time flies! (But not too fast.. I have lots of planning left to do and several more weddings to be a part of and enjoy with all my wonderful friends!)

Katie, another bridesmaid, and I drove down Thursday night to Houston so we could be there for the events on Friday! Before we left though, we had to stop at DSW.. and what do you know?! We ran into Miss America! I told you Houston was full of surprises! We had fun taking pictures with her! It was so random but hilarious!
Katie, Miss America, and I
Friday morning we got up bright and early for a day in the Spa getting manis, pedis, and drinking mimosas before the bridal luncheon.
Mother of the Bride and Maid of Honor with Mimosas!

After our relaxing and fun morning we headed to the Bridal Luncheon at The Vineyards! I had never been or even heard of this place but it was a gorgeous place and the food was yummy and the wine was great! :)




Kristin's Bridal Portraits were stunning! My pretty friend!
Friday evening we had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner at La Hacienda! (yum!)

Me, Kristin the bride to be, and Erin


Kristin taking a something blue shot! :)
Saturday morning arrived before we knew it and Kristin's big day was finally here!
After getting our hair done!
Kristin in her beautiful wedding dress.

Kristin with her Dad before the ceremony.
8 out of the 10 bridesmaids and the cute flower girl!
Kristin went to UT and Cody went to TXTech.. Did I mention the football game was that night? 

Kristin's Dad kept talking about a party shirt all day.. He really did have one! It was awesome!
Congratulations Kristin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment