Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Football/Futbol weekend


This past weekend Adam and I enjoyed college football in Houston! This was our first weekend home during football season! So we got dressed in our Tech attire and headed out to the Galleria (oh how I love where I live) to kill sometime before heading out to spend an afternoon with our favorite Aggies! (aka Adam's cousins and their kids)

Carrie, Adam's cousin, wanted to have a girls day getting manis and pedis with Katie and me.. so I gave up some college football for a nice pedi!! :) Katie was so cute showing her mani!

Katie and Adam showing their fingernails!
Abby is just a bit too young for a mani but she wanted to join in the picture fun! Ben also wanted to show off his nails! :)
Cute baby! :)
We had a lot of fun visiting our favorite Aggies even if they didn't really love our outfit :)

My failed attempt at getting a pic of us.
Katie was nice enough to take a pic of us.. except its a bit blurry :/
That evening we joined some friends up in Cypress for a Red Raider Party!! This fun bar hosted the Texas Tech Red Raiders and we were definitely a rowdy bunch!

Sunday morning came too fast and we had a busy Sunday planned out! Adam's coworker is starting up her photographer business so she wanted to practice on us! :) So we got all pretty and took pictures in Tomball, TX! It was fun to take pictures and it was great practice for Adam and I! We will hopefully be ready for our engagement pictures with our wedding photographer!


We survived the hot and humid early morning and we had one last stop for our busy Sunday:  Adam's soccer game!

Go Red Devils!!! (Red jerseys!)

Adam pointing (I don't remember why)

It was a beautiful HUGE park full of soccer and baseball fields. But it was HOT and humid (still) and we forgot a chair for me.. and there were tons of ants and bugs.. BUT I cheered for my team! :)

Adam with his "I can't believe you are taking a pic of me right now" face..

Go #20!!! 

El maestro(aka Adam)/ future Messi (except not Argentinean).. scored the second goal of the team and sealed the win at the beginning of the second half! The Red Devils won 2-0!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment