Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Houston Apartment Tour!

(Warning: This blog post has a TON of pictures...)
Welcome to our new home! The apartment is missing decorations, updated furniture (aka pink and green couch I am eying YOU! Not the only offenders.. just the worst!), missing furniture etc.. but we will get there.. slowly but surely! :) So here is the apartment!
The entrance! I LOVE our pots! Adam would like a disclaimer.. "The Texas Sage (and most of the other plants but I don't know their names) is just not getting enough sun. So, we need to put new plants so the entrance looks better." :)
Then you enter the door and you see the living room:

The pink couch and ultry comfy recliner (aka Adam's football watching chair!)
And reject green couch.. we don't use it a lot.. 
Directly opposite:
Wine rack, old nintendo, entertainment center, and our TV!!
Coat closet next to the living room.
One last view of our living room from the dining room.

Which brings us to a much more colorful part of the house:

Dining room! Floral arrangement compliments of Adam.. :)
Bar Stools next to it to lead you to the kitchen...
Our only Tech decoration up at this moment.. believe it or not (well minus one of my diploma frames)

Kitchen.. full with all of our wedding magnets, wedding invitations, and beach instructions.. :)
The bar sink area and our awesome coffee maker.
This leads us to our bathroom/laundry area:



Huge Bathtub/Shower next to our full size stacked washer and dryer.
With the doors closed :)
And small linens closet.
One last sink look from the bathtub.
This then leads to the bedroom:


Adam's dresser
My dresser with one of my diploma frames.. the other one is sitting sadly waiting for Adam to hang it!

Adam wears a lot of caps.. 
Big awesome closet.
Next to my dresser is Adam's fishing pole holder thingy majig.. (except Adam's fishpoles are in Matagorda..) 
Finally Adam's bin full of hunting clothes.. there is just no hiding it :(
One last look of the bedroom from the sun room/office/man cave.
See he loves this place!!!
Not excited for the pictures...
Excuse my fiance's gestures... but I wanted to show how his nerdiness! (Note computer game on screen!)
Cool fish picture Adam drew himself.. It means success or something. 
Finally since we have a sun room our patio is tiny/non-existant..

See!!
The view from our patio.. all the cute plants.

That about sums up the apartment in more pictures than probably needed! :) I do have one place I want to show of our new Houston house! We are obviously doggie-less because Scout needs a backyard.. but apparently our apartments are doggie friendly for non crazy hyper dogs aka I always stare at the dogs and sulk because I miss my puppies.. Anyways so we have a cute park that divides the two apartment subdivisions...

View of the park from the second floor.
Oh hi park! The left side.. past those trees are some buildings and then 610! You would never guess it!

To the right... Past the trees and park is some street I take every day but I cannot remember the name! :) 

Tour is finished! (Sorry for explosion of pictures.. but you were warned!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Poor green couch!! That one is the best! Ahhh I remember many nights falling asleep on it while we watched TV!

    Love your apartment!!

    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete