So I have been slightly guilty of procrastination on the CPA.. I mean not badly I DEFINITELY did it A LOT worse in high school and college but the CPA test terrifies me to be completely honest.. SO I have been slightly fascinated with blogs ever since I watched Julie and Julia :) haha so what do i do.. I start looking for blogs with insight about the CPA test to calm my nerves. WRONG! It actually does the complete opposite.. ALTHOUGH I did find this really cool blog thats called Cooking Accountant and its a lady sharing her stories about passing the CPA and also different recipes.. RIGHT UP MY ALLEY!
Things have been kind of nerve wracking and crazy around my life. I just have a lot of stress in my life and I am attempting to be positive.. I think I am just going to put all my stress into focusing on the CPA exam and working out.. I need to up my working out and hopefully my stress will just melt away!! Well along with some extra pounds before summer I hope ha!
Now someone please keep a prayer out for me and everything going on :) Tomorrow will be a brand new day! No worries I am still being thankful and content with my life and still praying for the people in Haiti :( Breaks my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment