Monday, January 11, 2010

Figuring out the Bloggers World :)

Well I have been wanting to make a blog for awhile now because I enjoy looking back on my crazy thoughts later on :) Plus several people I know have a blog and I think its a great way to keep people that care knowing whats going on or what I am thinking.. Figure it will be a good way to complain about the CPA studying process later on haha.. So for now I have to figure out how to work this crazy thing!

2010 so far has been great I really cannot complain! Its a transition year which can be really frustrating at times but it will all be worth it at the end.. or at least thats what I keep on telling myself. I have a second job interview with a company later on today and so hopefully I will have some kind of job yipee! My CPA materials are coming in this week and my classes start for that in February so GOODBYE LIFE :) See you in late June! Currently, I am also really excited for all my friends getting married this year!!

Cheers 2010! Hope you treat me well!

No comments:

Post a Comment