Recently updated so I would not leave last names all over the internet :)
I despise my two last names! Actually I don't hate my two last names.. I hate government people that make everything SOOO difficult that makes me hate my two last names! I have been basically in tears for the last 10 minutes because of it.. AND, people that know me, I DO NOT cry! It's just not an option!
My two last names have always been an issue when it has to do with government issues.. EXAMPLE 1 When I would be sick and have to go to the wellness center people would be like whats your last name.. I would say T well it is T but people think I am a retard because I dont say T R.. WELL all my school documents just say T why would I say R too? Stupid people realize that people have two last names!
EXAMPLE 2 Graduation Day- That was another day that I almost cried! I walk up to graduate and they ask for my last name and I say T.. well guess who isnt on the list of graduates? ME! Seriously! I get yelled at for a good 15 minutes about how I am messing up the graduation program and I should have RSVP-ed.. I DID RSVP its not my fault you cant find me.. this goes on for awhile and THEN they realize they put me under R! Well my whole college career I have been T WHY would I assume you put me under R?? To top that experience off.. I then proceeded to pick up my diploma after graduation.. and I go to R instead of T since thats what they did for the ceremony.. GUESS WHAT? I am under T.. people should really pick one way of doing things and stick to it!
FINALLY EXAMPLE 3 Application of Intent to be a CPA- They now want me to switch my license to match my other documents that say T R.. ACTUALLY the first guy I talked to that sounded like the clear eyes commercial guy (the very dry with the thick dark glasses) wanted me to switch everything else to match my liscense! SERIOUSLY let me go to INS and tell them to switch my Citizenship Document papers so they match my liscense STUPID STUPID guy.. SO I call back basically in tears probably sound like I am 5 yrs old ( very frustrated) and THANK GOD this guy had more personality skills.. and he basically tells me the same thing but nicer.. SO now on top of everything else I need to do I must stand in line to get my stupid license fixed..
I just thought of something.. I probably will then need to fix my insurance so they match.. OH JOYS of two last names..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Since I heard this story all a long time ago I don't feel like a complete ass saying - YOU CRIED FOR THIS AND NOT MY HEART FELT CARD THAT ALMOST MADE ME CRY WHILE I WAS WRITING IT?!?!?! Deeply offended.
ReplyDelete-Carlos-
HAHA! Thanks for making me laugh :) It was more of a frustration small cry than an actual cry! You should not be offended because I liked your card way more than this frustration :)
ReplyDelete