Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blogger Fail.. Again?

Once upon a time, I really enjoyed blogging to share with friends and family how things were going in, what I like to call, Ana's world. (Give me a break guys! I am an accountant.. aka no creativity)

And then I sucked it up.. and then I vowed to blog again by starting wedding recaps.. and then I sucked it up again. Anybody else see a pattern? Yeah me neither..

How about we try this again? Maybe I will catch on to the blogging fever again. I truly do love to blog and think that people read this and enjoy it. Or maybe its a great way to procrastinate cleaning and wrapping presents.

Most people have seen wedding photos but for the few that do not have Facebook...

(ahem April.. I am speaking to you friend! PS I know I owe you an email from maybe a century ago.. I must go digging in the inbox and write you back! My procrastinating skills I have been terrible lately as work takes over my life)

Yes I see you too wedding thank you cards..

...how about we go through some of my fav wedding photos since wedding recaps seems a bit ambitious as I get back into the blogging craze. (PS- I stopped writing blogs but I sure do love reading them..so blogging world don't get any crazy ideas!)

On July 23rd... I put on a pretty white dress..


While the boys drank some Lone Star light and played some Texas Hold Em Poker..


I took pictures with some of the bestest friends a girl could ever ask for..


Some of our best fellas as well! :)


With their very manly cowboy boots!


The guests arrived and attempted to stay away from the heat...


There were pinwheels all around :)


It was finally time to get the show on the road...


Time to kiss the bride..


And finally be the Mr. and Mrs.!


We had time for some more fun pics!





And some with the family!






People signed our guest book tree.


Danced the night away like crazy people..



Took some great night pics!



Sang the Tech Fight song.


The night was a success!



No comments:

Post a Comment