This past weekend Adam and I woke up early on Saturday morning to drive up to Huntsville for David's graduation and honors ceremony.
David received an "Outstanding Student" award as well as graduated summa cum laude (4.0 GPA!!).We enjoyed being able to see the different traditions of Sam Houston State's graduation! Even more so because on Friday there college football team won the semi-final playoffs! There was definitely lots of school spirit all around. We celebrated by having yummy potatoes (giant potatoes!) at Potato Shack and celebratory beers.
David has a bright future ahead and we look forward to hearing where he decides to attend grad school in the Fall!
David has a bright future ahead and we look forward to hearing where he decides to attend grad school in the Fall!
Hard to believe I have seen David graduate middle school, high school, and now undergraduate! :) I am a proud sister-in-law!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7



No comments:
Post a Comment