Monday, December 19, 2011

Traditions

So Adam and I are so excited to start traditions at the AP squared casa! We know most of these will come with time and also we need a house (we dream big people...let us dream)... But in the mean time.. We are taking baby steps in our little ol' apartment. 

One of the few traditions we have started is picking out a joint ornament that reminds us of that year.



In 2010, we bought a heart ornament from target and I used sharpie to write the year and our names.. A bit cheesy in retrospect but I still like it. :)


This year we have sandals! To remind us of the fabulous Bahamas trip.. Oh to go back.. Hopefully soon :)



A tropical vacation once a year.. now thats something I could get used to as well! :)


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment