A little over 3 months ago I woke up ready to marry my best friend. I was not nervous or stressed for the special day we had planned for over a year. I was just plain ready to get the celebrations started! :)
After the bridesmaids and I got our hair done, we drove out to Castroville to find volunteer firefighters following us into the Hoffman Ranch.. Grrrreat! No need to panic though the fire never got near us but it sure was a hot day! :) It felt like a very hot blow dryer was on all day until that evening.
Nothing was going to put me in a bad mood though. So I enjoyed time with my closest friends and family while we got our make up on.
I got help putting on my jewelry to make sure it was just right! :)
Then it was time for the dress.
I was quite glad it fit. I even laughed those worries away once it was zipped!
A few accessories...
and a toast (or two) to calm us down and we were ready to go!
The boys had it much easier to get ready! They arrived much later than us girls and put on their ties.
Then focused on playing poker while they waited for first look and pictures!
Classic Lone Star! :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment