Thursday, August 26, 2010

Last week in SA town

My time in San Antonio went by really really fast at the end! Before I knew it was my last week in SA town! Another friend Meredith also moved but to South Carolina so we met up for one last dinner and drinks evening! Boys were also there but not in the pic! I was also introduced to orange leaf.. YUMM!

Me, Meredith, Kristin, and Erin

Later on that week I met up with my wedding photographer (whom I am REALLY REALLY excited about and cannot wait till he takes our pictures!) in New Braunfels.. so I decided we were in need for a Gruene trip! I am going to miss having Gristmill and Gruene so close!



Gruene and Gristmill!!!
Oh Gruene Hall...
Me, Brother, Second Aunt, and My Mom
Of course we shopped!
And I found this! I love it.. its nerdy accounting but.. isn't it hilarious?!
I am sad I never went tubing this summer..
My cute momma!
Bye beautiful Hill Country! 

Next Up: Houston!



No comments:

Post a Comment