Thursday, August 26, 2010

Kristin's Something Blue Shower and I am BACK!

I have been busy/slacking/procrastinating/stressing over the CPA exam grade I get tomorrow hopefully/unpacking/decorating/working out/spending quality time with the fiance/etc.. you catch my drift right?! Anyways I missed you blog world! I hope to recap all the fun things I did and then show you all the fun things I am now doing in Houston! So lets get started.. with something blue!

Alright, I helped host a Something Blue Shower for my best friend Kristin! It was a blast!


These were red velvet cake balls OMG.. amazing!

I had fun bonding with Kristin's other bridesmaids and thank god for Erin being there to make up for my decorating inabilities lol! :)

You rock Erin!
One of our pretty blue flower bouquets!
The beautiful bride to be Kristin! The wedding is so close!
We ate yummy food! 
Kristin got fun presents!
Of course she got her Kitchen Aid from us.. its orange and awesome! :)
Erin made an awesome bouquet really quickly!
Success girls! Some of Kristin's Bridesmaids and Kristin! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment