Sunday, April 28, 2013

Hiatus

It's been awhile.. Life has been busy. Quick recap:

We hosted Thanksgiving.. it was a grand success!

Amazing Turkey!

The family!

I traveled across the world for work in business class and experienced Russia and Kazakhstan. Definitely a memorable trip :)

Amazing view from my hotel in Sakhalin. 
I loved the snow!

St. Basil's Cathedral.. pictures dont give it justice. So fortunate to have had a layover of 8 hours in Moscow.  And especially glad we ventured out into the city!

State Historical Museum.. once again in red square.. it was amazing.

In Kazakhstan.. the Ural River which divides Europe and Asia.

We kicked off the year at the ranch. I shot skeet and Adam went deer hunting. It was a big step in my hunting trips because I shot skeet versus just targets and I drove the standard jeep. :)



A weekend later it was time for Bach party fun for my bestie! We had a great time in Austin drinking wine and hitting up 6th street!



Then I was pretty much MIA with busy season... Next up Michelle's wedding which was a blast!




And I turned the big 28....

Did I mention Scouter is spending sometime with her dad and Stepmom (aka me).. Grandma kicked her out for awhile :)

Grilled out with family.. And the hubby did so good!

Rough pic but I love that my family visited!

The following weekend.. we had a big weekend planned full of horse race gambling and Reckless Kelly concert.. Houston showers rained us out.. but we still made the best of it with watching the Rockets playoff game with friends.

Thankful for my friends :)



That's it we are all caught up! Need to get better about blogging :)


1 comment: