Besides fixing the guest bathroom, we have been busy bees with other parts of our house. I kept saying I was going to blog as we finished projects but then I got side tracked with more projects and/or the projects are taking longer than anticipated... Since we are hosting Thanksgiving.. we have finally stopped for now and will have to pick it up after busy season (<~ which I am dreading.. but I digress)
The first project we tackled (and finished) were our garage doors to the house and the man cave! These doors were this tan/skin color/off white color. Let's just say we were not a fan! So we decided to make it bright and lively with a Red Raider red!
Before pictures:
During:

Final:


I definitely love the red doors! They make me happy every time I get home! :)




I love all the house pictures!!! I promise we will make a trip to come visit you. I can't wait to see the house in person!
ReplyDelete