Sunday, October 21, 2012

Busy Fall 2012

Life has been crazy busy this fall doing the following:


  • Work and trying to figure out where around the world I will be traveling this year.. It turns out I will soon be going to Sakhalin Islands (it's located north of Japan and its a part of Russia) and Kazakhstan (Yes like Borat and no I haven't seen the movie). More on this as I figure it out but wish me luck during my COLD December travel!



  • Weddings and Wedding Festivities: 
Margaret's Wedding
Savannah and Adrian's beautiful wedding in Marble Falls.. (we forgot the camera.. this was our view)
Michelle and Jason's Couples Shower (more on this later)
  • Working on the House.. Painting... Decorating.. Crafting (I know weird)
A little bit of fall at the house.. more on this later!
  • Fantasy Football: I joined in the madness this year.. It has made me appreciate NFL more.. and also dislike most players when they aren't scoring points for me.. Like tonight.. but I won't get into it! :)
GO TEXANS!
  • Traveling to New Iberia for my yearly fun adventure in the small town. This year I discovered a restaurant named Shucks which had amazing char-grilled oysters! YUM!
Oyster shot picture at the Shucks Restaurant in Abbeville, LA (aka other small town near New Iberia)
  • Missing Adam's 28th Birthday (HAPPY BDAY HUBBY!) AND Reckless Kelly Concert ON his Bday b/c of New Iberia trip :(
RECKLESS!

Birthday Boy, David, and Ben

Love the Smiles! Happy Purnells!

Adam and his cousin Carrie!

  • Football Watching Parties: The Red Raiders have enjoyed giving high blood pressure with their close games and highs and lows throughout the season but we are bowl eligible!
Cheesing it before OU beat us with Anthony

Red Raider for life!

A close work friend, Lauren, and I

Well that's pretty much the recap of how its almost November.. I fully plan on talking more about some of these but its Q3.. as such I am working a lot! So for now this will do! :) Looking forward to house updates, Michelle's shower, and future world travels!

2 comments:

  1. Ana!!! You will be so close to me.....I vote you stop on over for drinks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually go switch planes in Souel and thought of you!! Maybe we need an airport visit (is that possible?) if my layover is long enough!

      Delete