Monday, February 13, 2012

My Funny Valentine I LOVE YOU!


First Picture Together :)

1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
We started dating in August 2002, so we’ve been together for nine plus years. Time has flown by and at the same time I can't imagine life without him. :)


2. How did you meet? {What’s your “love” story?}
We have a very nerdy random "love" story. I will keep it at that.


3. If married, how long have you been married?
We have been married for almost 7 months. We got married on July 23, 2011.


4. If you are married, where did you get married? Big or small wedding?
We were married in a medium-sized (150-ish guests) ceremony in the The Grande Hall at Hoffman Ranch in Castroville, TX. 

5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
His family calls him "Adamers", and that’s really caught on so I call him that too.. It reminds me of the time we made pizza with little Abby and she kept saying "ADAMERS GOLDFISH!!!" And he kept going to bring her more goldfish.. (He is a fabulous guy!). I don't really think that he has any nicknames for me? lol



6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
I love that he is a family man, the fact that he can be a party pooper because it means he just wants to stay home with me, and his patience..  because lord knows I test it quite often! :)


7. Tell us how he proposed?
You can read all details here. It was amazing and perfect for the two of us!



8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Umm… throughout the years that we have been dating it probably has changed.. back in the day a teddy bear was probably around. Sometimes we like to get fancy and give jewelry.. other times we are a lot more practical as we were college students for most of our relationship.. This year it has snuck up on me.. and to be honest I have nada to give.. but I hear I have a small surprise coming! :) We keep it small!

Sunset Dinner on the beach!
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
Geez sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl would rock! But seeing as this hasn't happened since our honeymoon.. (Barefoot by the Sea in the Bahamas.. you are calling my name!) We like to keep it changing year to year. Some years we have fancy years while others we will just have a home cooked meal and enjoy each others companies.. This year I will probably be working.. gotta keep it interesting people... (ahem busy season please end)



10. Tell us one thing you’d like to do with your significant other one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I want to go to Italy.. enjoy the countryside, Tuscany, wine, and yummy Italian food.. Maybe next year? (Wink wink) There is a long to do list for the two of us but lets put that as one of the top ones!


11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine’s Day.
Well this past weekend I worked a lot.. and tomorrow I may work all night again.. We are going to try to play it by ear!


12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine’s day?
I am unsure if I have ever asked for anything for Valentine's day but tulips are always nice! :)


13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
Always remind your loved one how much you love them. Never take each other for granted!

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.

Love is wearing nerdy matching "Castroville" t-shirts just to please your wife on the way to your honeymoon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment