Lucky number 23 strikes again!
The 23rd has always been my favorite number.
No its not because of Michael Jordan although most people think that is why I like the number.
It was the day I was born, a great year of my life, and I even got married on the 23rd!
Well now we can add a new addition to the lucky 23!! I was approved for my CPA certification on February 23rd!!! I obtained the email with the final approval today the 24th... so I was very surprised when I signed on to my
So we have come full circle now friends.. This blog started as an outlet for me to vent my frustrations about taking the CPA test.. yay for passing it.. and now yay for getting the experience and finishing up all the items!
Now I must go back into the black hole of busy season friends.. just 10 days left *hopefully*! But who's counting!


No comments:
Post a Comment