Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hello Wedding Season!

Well its that time of the year my friends! This has been quite an eventful week for friends! I had two of my bridesmaids and close friends get engaged!!

She was NEXT! It's because she caught the bouquet! :)





My bestie is engaged to the love of her life Jason. Looking forward to a fun-filled wedding and a cute little E-man dressed up!


My only request is that we remake the picture above! :) I am looking forward to a fun time!



And to add to the fun and wedding season madness, our dear friends Tassie and Kyle are engaged as well this week!


I am so excited for Tassie and Kyle to start planning a wonderful wedding! They are dear friends of ours, as well, and we love when they visit us in Houston! :)


I don't know why.. but I have a feeling.. 


its going to be a grand ol' time!


The AP squared household is excited for all the fun wedding festivities to come from our dear friends Michelle, Jason, Kyle, and Tassie! :)

Let the wedding planning begin!

2 comments:

  1. Aw! I made the blog!!!! Yay! So, so excited :) And it for sure was b/c I caught the bouquet! It all happened thanks to you! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so excited too! 2013 is going to be such a great year! And can't wait for our next Houston trip!

    ReplyDelete