Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Out of the Funk

Hi Blog.. It seems I have neglected you yet again. To be honest, I have been in a funk with so many things happening all around making it hard to focus and blog about the happy things in life. But I believe this week I have started to snap out of it. Negative nancy be gone! Thank you Lord!

There will always be tough situations in our life but what defines us is being able to still rejoice the happy times! :) After probably a month of not working out, I have gotten in two work outs and I already feel like a brand new woman! And to top that off, I got exciting things in the mail today!!!!!!!!! My wedding pictures! :)

I believe its time for wedding recaps! So stay tuned!

But in the mean time sneak peek.


Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. ~Author Unknown

1 comment: