Monday, July 26, 2010

My Lucky 7

I have amazing friends! I am pretty sure I have mentioned that once or twice before in this blog... but really I hit the jackpot with all the amazing people I have met throughout my life. I am especially thankful for my lucky 7 girls (aka my bridesmaids!) So without further ado... I may not have any details figured out (soon I will hopefully!) but I know which girls will be there every step of the way!

Maid of Honor: Michelle
We have been friends forever.. through the good, the bad, and even the ugly. :) We basically act like sisters! She always sticks up for me and I hope I do the same back! And I am oh so excited for Emeril Ethan to be here and join in the fun!


Bridesmaid: Ashley
My dancing partner and partner in crime. I love this girl so much because she is always excited about life and wants to do something fun, new and exciting! (Although some Saturdays in college I really did just want to be a couch potato! :) ) 



Bridesmaid: Elizabeth
My soon-to-be sister in law! I still remember when you used to tell me that you wished I wasn't dating your brother so we could go hit on boys at the beach! :) Oh those were fun days! Elizabeth has always made me feel part of the family from day one!



Bridesmaid: Erin
My love! Erin rocks in every which way possible.. Amazing, understanding, loyal, great listener, my partner in crime at bars because we were the oldest of our friends turning 21. If I ever have a question.. I am pretty sure I always call Erin first ha!



Bridesmaid: Kristin
We can talk f.o.r.e.v.e.r! We are talkers! Kristin is one of the sweetest and most fashionable people I know! I wish I could be as fashionable as Kristin sometimes :) I cannot wait for her wedding since its so soon! 



Bridesmaid: Sara 
My birthday buddy for life, dp shootout partner, and couch/car dancing partner.. and now most recently planning a wedding partner.. :) I cannot wait till you move closer!



Bridesmaid Tassie
My workout partner and angry buddy in the corner.. We just understand each others ways :) I do not think I ever drink gin and tonic without thinking of Miss Felicitas! :) Excited for more Houston outings in our near future!


Yay for my lucky 7 and yay for figuring out wedding venue stuff soon! Updates soon to come :)


1 comment:

  1. That was sweet of you! I can't wait to be a part of your special day!

    ReplyDelete